FS: New Ibanez ATK750KA w HSC!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Quadzilla, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

NO TRADES
    Bought this right before I bought my MM Sabre. The two are kinda redundant, so the ATK goes up for sale. NEVER left my house!!! I set her up and played her in my bedroom for a couple of hours. Have all hang tags, etc.

I tried my cases and found one that almost fits her perfectly. My SKB44 heavy-Duty hardshell fits the bass just about like a glove (very little play). It's a tough case (NOT a junk case) and in great shape with just some surface scuffs.

These are no longer in stock @ MusiciansFriend. Those of you pissed that you missed the sale, now can still get one. It's mint, setup and comes with killer case. The bass alone sold for $750 new before MF cleared them out (and they were gone FAST). I'll let the bass and case go for $450 + ship.

Have not taken pics of them, but pretty much looks like the one below with a little difference in the grain. I'm FIRM on the price. I'll just keep it if it does not sell for that...

Paypal eCheck, MO, Cashiers Checks all good...

Specs and info:

Not everyone needs a sleek, narrow-necked bass like the Soundgear. That's why Ibanez first came out in 1995 with the ATK (short for "attack," the aggressive ATK's defining characteristic). Unlike the Soundgear, the ATK is big-with the big, bold tones you get from a traditional big neck and big body. But the ATK bass guitar is no one-trick, traditional workhorse. It's also versatile and comfortable thanks to its unique electronics and physical layout. In other words, the right choice for blues, hard rock, country players, and anyone else who wants every single plus of a traditional bass and more. For a sample of what the ATK750KA model can do, listen to the work of Chris Norris on "As I Lay Dying."

Ibanez ATK750KA Figured Koa Bass Guitar Features:

4-String
    Neck: 5pc ATK4 Maple/Walnut neck
    NeckType: ATK4
    Body: Light ash body/Figured koa top
    Frets: Medium frets
    Fingerboard: Maple
    Inlay: Black dot
    Bridge: ATK4 bridge
    Neck pickup: ATK-J neck pickup
    Middle pickup: ATK triple coil pickup
    EQ: ATK 3-band equalizer
    Hardware color: Chrome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That would be "Clint" Norris, the person Ibanez made my USA 750 for (which is absolutely the best bass I own).

In all other respects I thoroughly and completely endorse this koa beauty. I wouldn't mind having one of these around at all myself.

3. Quadzilla

I just copied the text (description and specs) from MusiciansFriend.com, so they must have had Clint's name wrong. Thanks for catching that!

4. "I read on on the internets" bump!

5. (bad grammar bump while we're there)

6. Quadzilla

Bumpage!

7. Quadzilla

On hold for WarriorJoe7

8. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    These basses are so great...I really like this one too.

9. chepo06

chepo06

Mar 5, 2009
    is it still available?

pm sent

10. Quadzilla

Gone. Sorry

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021