1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS ONLY: Alleva-Coppolo LM5 Deluxe Limited Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by YCBass, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    SOLD.

Alleva-Coppolo LM5 Deluxe Limited Edition NAMM 2011

Specs:
    1-piece Ash Body - This is the Limited Edition part, there are only 10 basses made on this run from the same log - there are none left for new orders.
    Trans White Gloss Poly finish
    1-piece Maple Neck/Fingerboard in Clear Gloss Poly finish, front and back (Slightly slimmer neck profile than "standard," It's a fast playing neck)
    Pearl Block Inlays and White Fingerboard Binding
    Laser-Etched A-C Logo with Limited Edition designation
    Alleva-Coppolo Homemade Pickups in 70's position
    Alleva-Coppolo Homemade 2-Band Preamp
    Black Pickguard
    Hipshot Ultra-Lite Tuners
    BadAss V Bridge
    *Please note, the D-Tuner and Straplock buttons are not included in the sale, those are being transferred to my incoming A-C)

Case or gig bag included (I currently use my iGig which I am not willing to give up so I will purchase a case or bag prior to shipping)

Weight: 9.5 lbs. (Probably the one of the lightest of any late model LM's - try ordering one this light and see what Jimmy says, LOL)

Condition: Excellent - very very minor surface scuffs on the paint but nothing noticeable due to the finish... There is a little bit of super glue residue on the back as Jimmy forgot to clean off his work bench but most of it is gone. Pickguard has the usual scuffs in the "slap spot." Other than that everything is like new. *Christian symbol is just a sticker and will cleanly peel off.

Save the 2 year wait and grab this rare bass! These were sold for over $5k at NAMM 2011.

Pics: http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn401/Bassyc/For Sale/A-C LM5 Deluxe LE/

IMG_2864.

2. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Awesome. These AC LM's are really special basses. I love mine! GLWTS

3. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Thanks Joel!

The only reason this one is going is because I have another coming! :bassist:

4. basses55

basses55 Gold Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Toronto
    Endorsing artist: Alleva Coppolo Basses and Guitars, FBass, La Bella-Olinto Bergantino Audio Systems
    Big bump for a great guy and bass.

This bass is open and punchy and looks even better in person...nice comfortable weight too.

Good luck with the sale Yohann, it should go pretty fast!

5. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Thank you Mitch, my friend. I appreciate the kind words.

A-C's seem to go really fast around here... This one is the highest end of the LM line... Well, I guess unless you go Custom with like a wild finish or something.

6. svtb15

svtb15

Mar 22, 2004
    Austin,TX - McKinney,TX - NY,NY, - Nashville,TN
    I play it all. Whatever works for the gig
    Nice bass.... It should go soon

7. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Final price drop to $4200 shipped in ConUS... I will leave this here for most of this week but afterwards it'll be traded back in to Jimmy for my new order... You might be able to time it and buy from him but expect to pay a little more.

8. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Tuesday bump!

9. I have played this bass and this is one of the best tone monster LM5 IMHO and of course YCBASS is great TB'er. Good luck on the sale.:hyper:

10. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Thanks Boss! Hump day bump!

11. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Another bump... Has TB run out of A-C love?

12. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    I think some of the buying has slowed down in general -- not specific to AC. This will move it just may take longer than it would have a few months ago.

Heck, I would have bought it the day you listed it if it were three months ago!

13. YCBass

YCBass Supporting Member

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    I think you're right Joel...

Friday bump... Somebody out there wants a hot A-C.

14. Gr8tbass

Gr8tbass

Aug 7, 2010
    SoCal
    Best time to post listing are usually around November and April since those are the holidays and tax seasons. Just be patient and keeping rocking with it until then :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.