1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS only: Lakland 44-94 Transparent Blonde

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pjornales, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjornales

pjornales

Nov 26, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    SOLD...Up for sale is one of my go-to basses; this beautiful 2007 Standard 44-94, equipped with a Transparent Blonde swamp ash body, a Birds Eye Maple Neck, a 1.6 nut width, a beautiful "white-on-white" pickguard (I named this bass Angel but you can change it :) ), and a Lakland/Hanson LH3 preamp. Out of the three U.S. Laklands that I own, this one is by far the most versitile.

The instrument has a few flaws but not many (see pictures). 1) The bottom neck pocket has a small crack, 2) The top of the headstock is slightly dinged, 3) Some of the polish on the BEM is wearing off.

The original case also has a flaw. As you can see from the pictures, there is faded writing on it (from original owner).

I am selling this guitar to justify purchasing my dream bass. Otherwise, this beaut would stay with me. I'm asking the low price of $1600 (NOW SOLD) Please, no trade offers. PM me if interested!

http://s1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg597/pjornales/

Attached Files:

2. RumbleBeeAL

RumbleBeeAL

Jun 8, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    Very nice!

Exceptional price too!

3. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    beautiful bass.
    bump!

4. Zootsuitbass

Zootsuitbass

Mar 13, 2011
    Weight??? Nice bass

5. pjornales

pjornales

Nov 26, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    Thanks! I don't have a scale so we'll have to take the last owners word for it (for now). He said it weighed 9 lbs. Feels that way too.

6. lmfreeman9

lmfreeman9

Sep 1, 2007
    Arizona
    Is the pickguard stock?

7. RumbleBeeAL

RumbleBeeAL

Jun 8, 2009
    Mobile, AL
    Based on the fitment at the neck pocket, I'd say not original to this bass.

Nice color scheme however.

8. pjornales

pjornales

Nov 26, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    You are correct. The pickguard (Jeannie's) was added after purchase.

9. Hudsobass

Hudsobass Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2012
    East Lansing, MI
    How might I contact you if I wanted to inquire more about your Lakland 4-94 that is for sale?

patricklhudson@yahoo.com

10. pjornales

pjornales

Nov 26, 2010
    Frisco, TX
    "Angel" has been sold and will be going to Brazil. Thanks Dudamir. It's awesome to think that this bass will be cared for in the tropics! Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.