1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Only: Markbass Supersynth Synth Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by david3821, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to make space on my pedalboard for my Mutron and incoming compressor. I like this pedal a lot but I don't use it enough to keep it on the pedalboard. The unit is mint (minus the velcro) and will ship in the factory box. I'll also throw in the USB cable (needed to edit pedal on the computer) which Markbass does not include in the box! I think it's on par with the Deep Impact but is much easier to tweak and much cheaper! $235 Shipped

Or trades towards tube preamp (demeter, aguilar etc), tube power amp, vintage svt, aguilar 750/751

IMG_0128-1.gif

2. Monday Price Slash $225 shipped...I am Gassing for some new gear!

3. Trade update: I picked up an all tube power amp so I would trade toward a tube preamp (demeter, kern, aguilar etc.)

4. PM sent

5. Blankmann44

Blankmann44

Sep 23, 2007
    I'm not trying to start a flame war, but when you say its on par with the deep impact, do you have experience with one?

6. Sure do...I played a deep impact for years...I also payed about $159 new and sold it for over $600...Why? Because the money was worth way more to me than the pedal!

I've just found that I am better off with an octaver and an envelope filter for my current needs..

7. stu1965

stu1965

Aug 9, 2010
    Tampa, Fl
    bump for my current fav synth (and i have a Deep Impact!)

8. I could also take trades for Bergantino covers...I need a 610 cover and covers for my 112ER's

9. $220 shipped...minty mint condition with original box, manual, power supply, and USB cord not supplied by Markbass which you need to edit the pedal on the computer.

10. Blankmann44

Blankmann44

Sep 23, 2007
    I was asking because after listening to sound clips of the Supersynth my thoughts were the pedals seemed very similar in design, using presets that users can edit and save and being able to cycle through them, but I thought that the raw sounds coming from the DI were fuller, richer and just had a trademark sound to them. Could be because I listen to a few artists that use DIs so I have a bias towards them.

About a month or two ago I had to make a decision about whether to get a Supersynth or DI. I ended up way overpaying for a DI (500.00), but tonally I couldn't be happier.

I certainly appreciate a good env filter + octaver combo, the tweakability of seperate boxes is really nice.

11. +1 The DI is an awesome pedal but 500-600 dollar awesome? I though so when I sold mine...

SUPERSYNTH STILL AVAILABLE

12. IMG00079.gif

13. cmackg

cmackg

Oct 18, 2010
    Is this still available?

14. sure is....had some nibbles but no bites yet

15. PM Sent.

16. "This is ridiculous that this is still here" bump.

Great pedal. Great price.

17. lots of nibbles still no bites...All PM's replied

18. Shish

Shish

Sep 17, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    i can only dream that it'll survive till the end of the month

19. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...any interest in a very near mint 400+ w/low tube hours (~25-30)?...

20. Tasty trade but I just picked up a Aguilar 728 power amp...so I am looking to sell outright or trade for bergantino covers

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.