1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Roland Juno-6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by aleighn, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aleighn

aleighn

Mar 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry guys, had to send this to Ebay...

Roland Juno-6, Vintage Analog Synth

The Juno's sound is as legendary as the name, from its unique arpeggiator function (sp?), its massive fat strings and pads, leads and thick bass synth. This one is definitely much punchier and stronger than what you get with the Juno 106.

With the use of the preset reference sheet and the type of interface that begs to be experimented with — soon you'll be creating legendary sounds — from Duran Duran and Devo to Vangelis or the theme from Close Encounters.

Produced in 1982, the Juno-6 was the first in a series of amazingly affordable quality synthesizers from Roland. It's a very stable machine, thanks to its digitally controlled analog oscillators — used by many 80's favorites like: Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Yaz, Howard Jones, Simple Minds, Devo, Eurythmics, Enya and more...

* Polyphony - 6 voices
    * Oscillators - DCO: pulse, saw, and square
    * LFO - rate and delay
    * Filter - non-resonant high pass and resonant low pass
    * VCA - level, ADSR and gate
    * Keyboard - 61 note keyboard
    * Arpeg/Seq - External JSQ-60 Sequencer
    * Effects - Chorus (2 types)
    * Memory - None
    * Control - Filter Control In, Ext Clock In
    * Date Produced - 1982

Attached Files:

2. Man, I wanted this so bad a couple of months ago(ending up getting a couple of second-bests, now broke/in debt :atoz:). I will say that if you were willing to ship, and were looking for a far-from-stock 73 Precision, Stambaugh fretless 6(or maybe a Fretless Stammie 6- see avatar), aaand throw down additional cash, I'd be all over it. A convoluted semi-offer, I'll admit- but there it is. Awesome synth.

3. aleighn

aleighn

Mar 1, 2009
    Indianapolis

If someone is really interested and wants it shipped, we may be able to work something out... Haven't gotten a ton of interest locally, but am also in no hurry.

So if you are interested, and want it shipped, make an offer... but please understand that buyer pays all shipping costs in addition to the amount for the synth.

(love your Stammie... but not into fretless right now, actually trying to sell my Cort Artisan B4FL right now... lol... the one in your avatar pic is gorgeous!)

Thanks again! If you change your mind, let me know!

Leigh

4. aleighn

aleighn

Mar 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is still available. Had some local interest, but no takers. Have lowered price to $450. Have decided that I will ship if desired, though shipping costs are extra (TBD depending on preferred shipping method.)

5. These are way cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.