1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Roscoe SKB 3006 Fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by dubblebass, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dubblebass

dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    Excellent. $1900 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Yvon

Yvon

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    Beautiful, and great price also!

3. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    uhh, specs?

4. dubblebass

dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
  5. bassWR

bassWR

Nov 21, 2009
    Warner Robins GA
    Would think he means specifics about this bass like top wood, body wood, fingerboard, electronics, String spacing, scale length, etc.
    That kind of info will help your ad.
    Lots of options with Roscoes.
    Nice bass.
    Good luck with your sale.

6. dubblebass

dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    More pics and specs. Quilted maple top. Not sure of the back, perhaps ash. Diamondwood fingerboard. 3pc graphite reinforced neck. very stable and great action. bartonlini PUs with volume, balance, switchable mid, cut and boost stacked hi and lo controls. 18V preamp. 35 in scale with huge B string. Great fretless in great condition. with roscoe lightweight case.

Attached Files:

7. Kevin W Guin

Kevin W Guin Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Chicago, USA
    I have had two Roscoe 6-strings and the string-spacing at the bridge was 18mm.

The Roscoe website says string-spacing at the nut is 2 11/64"...? I am sure that what is meant is "nut or neck width".

For my taste, the nut width on the Roscoe 6-string is a bit wide. Especially for a 35-inch scale instrument...and unlined to boot. Definitely wider than an F Bass 6, but not as wide as a Yamaha TRB-6.

When I list a bass I get out the steel ruler and a magnifying glass and give exact measurements. It's really the least you can do if people are expected to shell out thousands of dollars.

8. Pedulla-Player

Pedulla-Player Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Northern Wisconsin
    I'd love to see some bigger / clearer pictures of this bass. ;)

9. dubblebass

dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    Thanks for the education in marketing to knowledgeable basssists. I will get higher res pics when I can figure out how and will get string spacing dimensions asap......

10. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    Yup, ash body.

Likely a diamondwood fingerboard
    Bart pickups, probably the Roscoe barts
    Likely a Bart 3-band eq.

11. dubblebass

dubblebass

Feb 4, 2009
    String spacing at the bridge is 18mm. Width of the nut is 2 11/64" as listed on the Roscoe site. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.