Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Sadowsky MS-5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gruuv, Aug 19, 2005.

1. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I'm testing the waters here. . . don't know if I can bring myself to do it. Ash body, maple neck and board. Natural finish, comes with the case, paperwork (warranty), tools, etc... Mint condition, plastic is still on the cavity cover. Only alteration is that I added Dunlop chrome straplock pegs to her, original pegs also included. Fantastic bass, I just may be needing to move to something else. $1750, buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees if that's the method of payment, or I'll gladly accept a postal money order. NO trades please. . .

** Note: This is not the actual bass but a picture from Roger's site of a similar model. I can e-mail pictures to anyone interested, they are just too large to post here. **

[​IMG]

2. mike sancho

mike sancho SANCH

Feb 10, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    The M191 in the pic is mine and I love it!!!! I can attest that this is a great bass at a great price. Someone buy this bass!

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the bump, Mike. It is a great bass. . .

4. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    Just wanted to increase the font on the "no trades"

oh, and $1750

5. Senor SQUID

Senor SQUID Guest

Jan 11, 2004
  6. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    I know... but I must. Something else has come up. . .

7. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    With all the Sadowsky love on this board is there no one in the market for one of these bad boys? Or is everyone here more of a vintage guy. . . :eyebrow:

8. jamesreeve5

jamesreeve5

Aug 21, 2005
    Waco, Texas
    would you take $1400??? (sorry to lowball)

9. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    No can do. . . sorry.