1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Schecter Diamond-P Custom-5 / Nordstrand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    For the record I have 2 these exact basses of these and I'm only selling one of these to experiment with a J5 and fuel my Jazz addiction.

My has been professionally modded with a Nordstrand 2 band pre. 9V stacked B/T with a push pull Volume for Passive

The pre amp was custom not off the shelf so I could still have a V/V for the pickups. The push/pull for the active Passive is on the P pickup volume.

The coil cutter capability for the back pickup has been wired to a switch.

All modifications where done my master luthier Jon Mouradian in Winchester Mass.

I will have pics maybe tonight.

Please no trade or other monetary offers.
    I'm going to let this go at my rock bottom so its firm and I a steal at $400 shipped to the lower 48 only. With a gig bag.

2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    2mnnhhz.

3. Drool.

GAS inducer. Whoever buys this is getting a lot of bass for the dough. GLWTS

4. If only someone would buy my cabs. :(

5. CiRRuS~BaSS

CiRRuS~BaSS

Jan 20, 2008
    Gorgeous! Any sounds clips available?

6. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I don't have any clips of this bass, however there is slight chance I might be able to record something next week. (Maybe, I'm all out right).

7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Please folks, no more PMs with the other offers.

I'm not offer this bass because I need the money (at this time) but just for my own sanity to keep the stable in line and pass on some stoke to someone else.

I played the clone to this one to packed theater and they play/sound like a champ (just a touch heavy).

I know its worth and I know the worth with this preamp. Its not a selling point but someone is getting a steal, that could become their main.

8. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    $450 for the P&W folks that keep attempting to low ball me...
    Jeeeezzzzz...;)

9. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I had the best response for someone tonight regarding this bass and their inbox is full. I'm so bummed.
    Oh well

10. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Ok so I decided to make some interesting for folks and I'm willing to sell the bass cheaper for certain situations.

If can make video juggling tropical fruit for at least 30 seconds while wearing clown makeup and say this is for you basswave I will sell it for $350.

If you can get a "little person" to do it for you (not a child) but someone with Dwarfism then I will sell for $300.

11. tkonbass

tkonbass I'm just one of the out-of-focus guys. Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Mobile, Alabama, USA
    This is awesome. I'm 6' 2" and can't juggle otherwise I'd be busting out the makeup. :D

12. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    About the only trades I would be willing to do is for surfboards by either

Rusty
    Oak Foils
    Bruce Fowler

Must be over 8' or over

13. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Inbox is cleared out. Sorry about that! I'll wait to hear from you.

14. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thats right folks.

I'm actually being totally serious.

I'm actually so sick of the PMs from tire kickers that after today I'm increasing the price by $100.

Yep I'm not going down but the other direction.
    You want a Alder/Rosewood 35" P with a high end preamp now is your chance.

Looking for commitments by 6 PM EST.

ezU5F.

15. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    and sold...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.