1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/T: EHX, Electronix Messdrive, GGG circuit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by McHaven, Apr 16, 2009.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    So a few pedals aren't getting any use, and there's some trades I want to make. Figured I'd throw this up here and see what kind of offers come along.

Sovtek Bassballs: The Russian Big Box version. Same sound as the American and Nano. Has the original wooden box, but I can ship it without if anyone is interested in saving shipping cost. 40+shipping. Only for sale if I manage to get a Nano/American Bassballs

Electronix Messdrive fuzz: Great bass fuzz, capable of great tones. I'm GASing for a Muff, and this definitely isn't one. Trades for: Bass Big Muff, GGG Muff, Devi Hyperiod $65 shipped SOLD

EHX Stereo Pulsar: Not getting much use on bass. Its incredibly versatile and capable of tons of tremolo sounds. $65

EHX Micro Q-tron: My bassballs gets more use than this pedal so maybe its time to move. Trade for Nano or American Bassballs or 65 shipped/paypaled SOLD

I've got 2 muff circuit boards that need trouble shooting.

One is a handmade board from HC member Needletoink. He made it awhile back but has lost the schematic/layout. When it was working, it was a great Big Muff clone. Capable of balls-out fuzz. It was by far my favorite muff clone ever. However, 2 wires seem to have worked themselves loose and I have no idea where they go. Make an offer if you want it. Its all wired to jacks, pots, 9v adapter and battery clip. Just needs those wires soldered and an enclosure. SHIPPED TO NEEDLETOINK FOR REPAIR

2nd circuit is a GGG-Tuned Muff circuit board. I ****ed it up rather badly when I tried, and Ryan from Fuzzrocious repaired my mistakes and fixed all the connections. However, it seems a component has been fried and I do not have the tools to track down the signal and pinpoint the component. Wired to jacks, pots, switches etc. Make an offer.

S7300270.

Things I'm interested in:
    Nano Bassballs
    Devi Ever Hyperion
    Bass Big Muff
    GGG muffs
    Nano Stone

You can pretty much run anything by me, Worst I can do is say now. Let me know what you've got.

2. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Small Stone sold.

3. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Mess drive sold.

4. How much for the vase?

5. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    It's a lamp :p

6. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Bump. Really looking to move that q-tron.

7. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Pmd on Q.

8. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Q-trons is on hold over the weekend, Pulsar is still available.

9. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    Q-tron sold.

10. Ah well. Not interested. Thanks.
    :ninja:

11. What'll it take to get you to give up that Walking Delay?

12. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    A Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai hahah

13. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    I've still got this GGG circuit. I'm moving out of my dorm so I'd like to just get rid of it now.

14. This might be a stretch (but if you don't ask you never know right?) but...
    Would you consider trading that Microsynth for my Nano BassBalls (+cash)?
    Thanks for considering!
    Peace
    :bassist: