1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FSO: G&L (GandL) L2000 Tribute

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by aRandomAggie, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aRandomAggie

aRandomAggie

Apr 5, 2011
    Houston
    SOLD!

For Sale is my '05 G&L L2000 Tribute 4-string w/black Gator HSC. I've always wanted to try out an L2k, so I picked this up in a trade here on TB a couple months ago. Looking to free up some space/cash, so I'll let someone else have a turn with this bass. No trades, please.

$500.00 for the bass and case, shipped CONUS. PayPal preferred.

The bass is in overall great shape. It still has the plastic on the control cavity cover. The only issue I can find is a couple screws missing from the tuners, which is how it was when it came to me (One from the E, one from the G, shown in pics below). I've been too lazy to replace the screws, and it hasn't affected the ability to hold tuning at all. The only thing I've done to the bass is string it with D'Addario's new Balanced Tension XL Nickels, so it's ready to rock. Now on to the reason you clicked on this thread:

IMG_1507_zps37ed2a40.
    IMG_1501_zpsddb14801.
    IMG_1508_zpsa1f938dc.
    IMG_1510_zpsef2b8835.
    IMG_1505_zps29be154f.
    IMG_1511_zps7903e17a.

Thanks for looking!

2. Ploonter

Ploonter Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Franklin Park, NJ
    Nice!

3. shackled

shackled

Jun 25, 2009
    Western NY
    Hmm... Interesting.

4. aRandomAggie

aRandomAggie

Apr 5, 2011
    Houston
    You find my bass interesting, and I find offers interesting...shoot me a PM if you want.

5. aRandomAggie

aRandomAggie

Apr 5, 2011
    Houston
    Bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.