1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ft: epiphone thunderbird IV

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by beyondhairy, Mar 13, 2008.

1. not much i can say about it, it has an upgraded graphite nut, im including an epiphone hardshell case, id like $300 shipped for it.

the sooner i could sell it the better, recently put myself into debt and would like to get out and this would help me a lot.

thanks for looking :)

IMG_0596.

Attached Files:

2. good luck
    i love my ATK =]

3. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    Ohh that's pretty, and I'm so GASing for a Tbird right now. Any interest in other Ibanez models? I have an Ergodyne EDB600 that plays like a dream.

4. i dunno man, never really tried one of those out, and really have my heart set on the atk... besides, kinda broke right now, wouldnt be able to pay for the shipping for a while...

but for a future reference, do you have any pics(some of your own, not on line pics) and sound clips?

5. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    I do have pics, and it wouldn't be real hard to make a few sound clips.

PA270002.

PA270005.

PA270003.

PA270004.

PA270006.

6. lowendgenerator

lowendgenerator

Mar 26, 2006
    CHI/NWI
    I should mention, the artifacts seen by the jack in this picture are reflections, not damage.

PA270003.

7. bump, edited the original post

thanks for looking

8. ryanmuegge

ryanmuegge

Aug 23, 2005
    that's a nice looking burst finish.

how's she look cosmetically (scratches, scuffs)?

9. dont even remember lol, i play it fairly often but dont remember any...... think there is a small scratch at the very tip top of the headstock though

10. Hey, do you ship overseas to Europe? It's damn nice looking!

11. sgtdemeo

sgtdemeo

Dec 31, 2007
    NYC, NY, USA
    would you be interested?? pm me if you are, and i'll send you pics and stats

12. hey mate, lately iv been growing more and more attached to it so im a little unsure, do you have any pics, and sound clips?

since its discontinued i cant go to sam ash and test it out :(

13. poomwah

poomwah

Jan 26, 2008
    you sell it yet?

14. nope, still have it, and just now got a set up on it, cant wait to get it back :-D

why do you ask? have a trade offer?