1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT Feeler: Carvin B50 w/ SB5000 electronics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by krovx, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krovx

krovx Thump or Bust Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    M1100002.

M1100012.

M1100018.

M1100011.

Stock specs with 19mm spacing. Alder body, maple neck and maple board. Stainless steel med jumbo frets, SB5k electronic package with volume / balance / push-pull passive tone with J99As. Comes with a nice G&G case. Received from Carvin last month.

Amazing bass. For the money, one of the best J style basses I played. Surprisingly comfy and easy to transfer to since I have always been primarily a four string player. I picked this over a SB5k because it has all the same specs, except a more traditional body style that usually equates to less weight. I think the Icon headstock and creme pups really make this bass look great.

If I end up keeping her, I am fine with that. Only 'Fender clone' I would be interested in is an active 4 string SB4k and hopefully stainless steel frets. This means I am not interested in Fender, thanks. Huge fan of Warwick 4 strings, especially $$ models. EBMM Big Al or HH / HS models. Not looking for a sale at this point unless the price is right. I have been asking for 850 shipped. Realized for the music I am playing with right now the extra string isn't as helpful, and a drop tuner would be enough. Only interested in four strings.

Let me know if you have any questions or offers. I know my trades are very particular so I am not looking for a quick deal.

2. What kind of price would get it sold?

3. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    PM

4. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Wow! That is the way I'd order a Carvin if I did... I hate the SB shape, personally, but that bass fixes it.

Wish I had a worthwhile trade, but a bump for you sir! Sexy Carvin.

5. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Thanks man, great minds think a like :cool:

6. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    Price added for those interested in a sale. Feel free to message or call me. PM for my number.

7. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    PM replied, pending sale.

8. krovx

Mar 11, 2003
    Michigan, USA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.