1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fulltone Bass Driver settings.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by clmjlg, Feb 23, 2008.

1. clmjlg

clmjlg

Feb 8, 2008
    I posted a thread earlier about some questions on the fulltone bass driver, i just wanted to go ahead and thank those who replied.

So i bought one used, great shape though, and it didnt come with a book or any information. So i want to know if the boost knob only has an effect when the boost is activated or if not what it does. Also any settings people want to share would always be welcome. If anyone uses and SVT-Cl that they use it with that would be even better cause i use that head with a sterling HS.

2. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    i use the comp cut mode just because i can get that svt grit out of it. I put the volume at about 10 o clock, as to not get a huge jump in volume, and it will be huge believe me. Then tone at about 2 o clock, overdrive at about 3 o clock and boost at about 10 o clock

3. mattq

mattq

May 23, 2006
    Santa Cruz, CA
    i use rather unpopular settings i think. volume about 11 o'clock, tone about 3 o'clock, vintage mode, drive about noon, boost about noon even though i never use it. most of the people on this board seem to love the comp-cut mode, but for me the volume boost is almost annoyingly loud and i need more harshness in the distorted tone. i already get a smoother overdrive from my amp anyway