1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fuzz pedals that work well for bass *and* guitar

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Armchair Bronco, Mar 28, 2009.

1. I'm looking for a solid fuzz pedal that can do double-duty as a bass fuzz and a guitar fuzz.

The 3 pedals I'm currently considering are the MI Audio G.I. Fuzz (silicon), the MI Audio Neo Fuzz (germanium) and the "Fuzz Face Almost Complete Kit" from GGG (either silicon or germanium depending on how I source the transistors).

What's a good hybrid bass/guitar fuzz pedal? For the tone I'm going after, think: NIRVANA. :bassist:

2. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    Frantone has a very cool fuzz pedal that they feature clips of on bass as well as guitar. i would tell you the name but that would be spammy of me.

3. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    Team_awesome fuzz machine You can go on youtube and check them on both bass and guitar. To me its a great fuzz and changed my idea's about fuzzes. Its pretty new and the price isn't that bad for the quality it produces. About 185.00 but as good and better than many of the big money ones.