1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Fuzzrocious Demon and Rat (cat) tail, Polytune mini

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cdwthunderfoot, Feb 19, 2016.

1. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Illinois
    Price:
    Clearing out a few couple things that I have doubles of., not looking for trades at this time. all three pedals are in great shape and were lightly used. they have velcro on the bottoms as pictured and the polytune comes with the original box.

the Demon has 2 toggles. one of them is for high/low pass, the second toggle has the gate/boost mod on it. I'm asking $140 OBO shipped CONUS for it SOLD!

The Rat tail has a second footswitch for latching feedback. Asking asking $140 OBO shipped CONUS as well SOLD!

Lastly the polytune mini, I'm asking $60 shipped CONUS for it.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

gqYVQpg.jpg

6OWdQEE.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  2. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Illinois
    Rat tail has been sold

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  3. franksapene

franksapene

Sep 4, 2011
    Hi, is the polytune mini still available?

4. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Illinois
    the polytune and demon are still available.

5. cdwthunderfoot

cdwthunderfoot

Nov 29, 2015
    Illinois
    Demon is at it's new home, the Polytune is all that's left.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 13, 2021