SOLD Gallien Krueger 200MB 1980's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Five String, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Price:
    United States
    Gallien Krueger 200 MB 1980's In 2017 I installed a new speaker, replaced all the insulation between the the panels and inserted slightly larger screws where needed to eliminate vibration. I used it only for practice, never more than a conversation level volume. Sounds great, all knobs present and operational.

Mic Stand Bracket; & 200Rcb Specifications - Gallien-Krueger 200MB Service Manual [Page 5] | ManualsLib

CASH ONLY NO TRADES except if you have an MBP112

I do not have PayPal account and I am not conversant with shipping so this will be an Eastern Massachusetts local sale only gk1.jpg gk1.jpg gk2.jpg

Attached Files:

• gk3.jpg
      gk3.jpg
      File size:
      504.9 KB
      Views:
    • gk4.jpg
      gk4.jpg
      File size:
      601.6 KB
      Views:
    • gk5.jpg
      gk5.jpg
      File size:
      792.5 KB
      Views:
    jmlee, slagbass and emblymouse like this.
  2. DanL

DanL

Jul 5, 2016
    Ohio
    I love these amps! I own one and would love to get another as a backup. But I live in Central Ohio and evidently shipping is not an option on this one. :(

3. Sorry, man. I don't do enough buying and selling to justify a paypal account. PM me if some other method of payment would be acceptable.

4. DanL

DanL

Jul 5, 2016
    Ohio
    If you have a UPS store in your area - they can pack it up properly and ship it - so that should not be too much of an issue... so... question would be how much would shipping be from point A to point B? Again the good folks at the UPS store could help with that too... so the big question is how to get you paid? My zip code is 43147.

5. I sent you a PM.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022