1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Gallien Krueger GK MB200 w/ gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by 2cooltoolz, May 3, 2018.

1. 2cooltoolz

2cooltoolz Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Lake Conroe, TX
    Price:
    $275
    Hi! Up for sale is my Gallien Krueger MB200 ultra light weight bass amp head.

I purchased this new just over 3 years ago, and it has been a great amp! It has been used, but lightly.

I am a 64 year old guy playing in a “dad” band (as I understand the term :D) and this was used in rehearsal and was also carried in the gig bag, in my back pack, to gigs as a back up, but needed only once.

Included is the MB200 w/ power cord and the GK MB200 specific Gig Bag (I’ve lost the shoulder strap, though).

This little powerhouse is in perfect working order, but does have some light scuffs and scrapes from being moved around. I’m selling it because GAS got me and I bought a bigger “back-up”. (Sort of self-defeating, I know :wacky:)

Being perfectly honest here, I wasn’t really sure how much to ask. There are NONE of these used out there to compare to. So I’m setting a #, but would consider reasonable offers. I’ll keep it though, rather than sell it cheap. I’m afraid I’m going to regret this anyway...

$275 with Gig Bag, shipped in the CONUS. PAYPAL or USPS Money Order, please. NO INTERNATIONAL, sorry. And no trades, please!!

Thanks for looking, Jon

Use Front. Use Side. Use Back. 20180503_122611. Use Case Open.

AstralBirth, Kukulkan61 and Kevnn4 like this.