gear stolen from home

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by mpal_52, Aug 3, 2007.

1. mpal_52

mpal_52

Apr 17, 2007
    Hey all,
    I just got a bulletin from Lone Star Music via MySpace regarding a list of gear recently stolen from this fella's home. Since we're always on EBay and subscribe to other forums, I thought we might be able to keep our eyes open for his stuff. I think it's cool that we musicians can watch each others' back this way. His contact info is in the post below. Thanks for helping.

See if you can help...
    From Jon Magill:

I NEED YOUR HELP!!

I need Y'all's help. Some no class sorry son of a bitch broke into my home while I was at work and stole the following items. Pictures will be provided at MYSPACE.COM/JONMAGILL as soon as available.

THERE WILL BE A REWARD FOR THE RETURN OF THESE ITEMS!!!

-Taylor Acoustic/Electric guitar model hr-15 serial 20030418107 this one's VERY distinguishable, it's got flames down the neck and around the soundhole....in a Taylor case that says J.Magill in flames, and "HOT ROD" in white LARGE lettering surrounded by flames

-Taylor Big Baby serial 20070214424 in a warwick hardcase with taylor logo sticker on front

-Washburn D10CE White CHRIS LEDOUX AUTOGRAPHED!!

-Washburn Dime model DIME36 G17 with Green alien head on front

-Taylor musician's gigpack with TONS of accessories in it

-Peterson Strobe Tuner (floor Pedal)

-3 Custom Guitar straps (flames, Pin-ups, Patent Leather) all with straplocks -Behringer 4 channel mixer w/efx Model ?

-Crate xt15r Practice amp ser cqdds13245

I work at Guitar Center in Arlington, and may have helped you in the past, PLEASE HELP ME. I CAN'T REPLACE SOME OF THESE ITEMS!!

ANY INFO CALL:

JON MAGILL (817)690-0401

or

CALL ME AT GUITAR CENTER ARLINGTON (817)277-3510

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021