SOLD Genz Benz Neox-212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by deekay911, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Price:
    For sale is my trusty Genz Benz Neox-212T cabinet, with carpet/fur covering. I have had this cabinet for 6 or 7 years and it has been lightly gigged throughout that time. Still in overall good condition, no bumps or dings on the corners, and the wheels are perfect. Only issue is that the fur is lightly pilling in a few places and my cat has had a go at the bottom edges so the fur is kindy fluffy along the bottom edge :) It comes with a LeCover black polyester cover, value $60.

This has been a joy to play over the years, massive sound and light to transport. Price does not include shipping. I'd prefer a local sale, but will ship at cost.

Sp1.jpg Sp2.jpg Sp3.jpg Sp4.jpg

catcauphonic, kwdhsk and Ballin'bass like this.
  2. okipraise

okipraise

Jun 17, 2012
    Southeast
    Interested. I'm near savannah. Can we email or talk via phone?

3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Just picked one up for $100 more (plus shipping), & I'm hella pleased wit'er :cool:

deekay911 likes this.
  4. okipraise

okipraise

Jun 17, 2012
    Southeast
    Contact info please - very interested, can meet up this weekend if you're available.

5. deekay911

deekay911

Nov 4, 2007
    Charleston SC
    Sold pending pickup and payment!

6. okipraise

okipraise

Jun 17, 2012
    Southeast
    Great cab! Thanks Deekay911.

deekay911 likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 30, 2021