1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Genz-Benz Neox 212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by eff-clef, Jan 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. eff-clef

eff-clef Supporting Member

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Price:
    $400.
    *For local sale. Genz Benz NeoX 212T in good condition. Unbelievably light and powerful.
    Rat fur in pretty good, but used shape, and casters in good shape. I never played it hard, because
    my band was always miced up. The only reason I'm selling it is because gas got the better of me and I bought
    it's cousin, the Genzler Magellan 212T(because I bought the Genzler MG 800). You can definitely tell they are from the same gene pool. $400 genz face.jpeg genz back.jpeg genz side (2).jpeg genz side.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. 73_Blazer

73_Blazer

Jan 16, 2018
    Killer sounding cabinet. I have one

eff-clef likes this.
  3. ko stradivarius

ko stradivarius

Aug 14, 2006
    St. Louis
    Yup. I love mine.

eff-clef likes this.
  4. Jim C

Jim C I believe in the trilogy; Fender, Stingray, + G&L Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Love mine too; and I live in MD....

eff-clef likes this.
  5. 73_Blazer

73_Blazer

Jan 16, 2018
    I think they sold for $859 when they were new. They are not a cheap cabinet

eff-clef likes this.
  6. I love mine too, so much head room, so many tones...

eff-clef likes this.
  7. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    I bought one used here last year (for more than $400) and absolutely love it with my Shuttle & Streamliner. In fact, so did the bass player for the band that went on before us last nite... he had a shiny new SVT (w/410) that was just overkill for most shows they do, so he asked about & wrote down my GB specs after our set, as I tossed this cab into my back seat without anybody's help :cool:

& congrats on that newer Genzler gear, OP :bassist: I'll bet it sounds fantastic. The future is here!

XrisThaBassman and eff-clef like this.
  8. eff-clef

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Thanks. It (Genzler gear)does sound great, but my Genz Benz rig(Shuttlemax 9.2 with the NeoX 212t) isn't a whole lot different. I've really enjoyed gigging with it.
    The new Genzler rig only marginally better. If I didn't get a great new price for the Genzler 800, and an awesome used price for the MG 212t, I would still be using/enjoying the
    Genz Benz rig for the near future. G.A.S. is a bitch. p.s. Your right about the portability of the Neox cab. It's silly light.

catcauphonic likes this.
  9. eff-clef

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Thank you guys for the bumps and comments.

10. catcauphonic

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    This thing still hanging around your place, OP??? Unbelievable! Somebody is missing out on a great cab for a very fair price :rollno:

eff-clef likes this.
  11. lbbc

lbbc Supporting Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Seaford , DE
    Don't need it, but REALLY want it!

eff-clef likes this.
  12. Great idea installing that handle on the top near the back! If you're tall like I am, these things are a pain to roll a long distance while holding onto the handles built into the sides. While they are insanely strong handles, not aptly-placed for a taller individual. I have been using 2 of these for years and love them with my GB shuttle 12.0. Definitely stealing the handle idea.

eff-clef likes this.
  13. eff-clef

May 6, 2007
    Baltimore,Md.
    Sold to "GroovyBaby"

catcauphonic likes this.
  14. catcauphonic

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    I gotta say the handle idea is clever (although, rolling it has never been an issue for me since I'm an average 5'9"), but I sure wouldn't mind slapping a handle on one of the bottom sides to make carrying it up stairs horizontally instead of vertically slightly less awkward. Either way, it's weight certainly isn't an issue!

Congrats 'GroovyBaby' :thumbsup:

Zos Kia Cultus and eff-clef like this.
  15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021