1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-10T combo with Extension Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by sevenyearsdown, Jun 5, 2014.

1. sevenyearsdown

sevenyearsdown Supporting Member

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Price:
    $1000
    I've recently made the jump to Acoustic Image, and sadly now my GB rig is an expensive dust collector.

What you'll get: Shuttle 3.0-10T combo, matching extension cabinet, high quality speakon for the extension. It's a nice modular setup that allows you take one cabinet if it's a quiet gig, or take them both and run the full 300 watts if you need to. The whole package weighs less than 50 pounds and sounds great for upright and bass guitar. Both cabinets have kickstands built in so you angle it towards you like a monitor.

I would say the condition is near perfect. I carried it to gigs in padded DJ lighting bags that are almost a perfect fit. I can throw those in if the price is right, but I plan on using them to carry PA gear around now. Deals can be made though.

I'm asking $1000 shipped to your door US only. I'm pretty firm on that price, but anyone who's dealt with me will tell you I'm always willing to listen to cash and trade offers as well.

2. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    I've decided to include the carrying bags for the price I'm asking. So come get the whole package - head, cabs, cables, fancy padded bags. Carry your whole rig in on one trip!

3. eee

eee

Jan 17, 2009
    Pics?

4. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    This picture is not of mine. I can take some this weekend maybe. However it's near perfect condition, so you can always just look at GB's website. The pic below shows the kickstand being used, which is on both cabinets. There is also a stock picture of the Arriba bags that I will include in the sale. They fit great, and come with a nice large pocket on the front of each. Unless you have a large pedal board you can easily carry your whole rig inside these two bags. It made load ins a piece of cake for me. I'm willing to negotiate on price as well.

CIMG1223.

mNz3gtd9blC29OIs83d1MKg.

5. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Looking to cut a deal on this. Need to get $$$ for guts!

6. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    $900?

7. Tell me about it!

sevenyearsdown likes this.
  8. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    make me an offer

9. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    bump

10. smcmusic

smcmusic

Oct 15, 2014
    musician
    Hi Im interested in your Genz Benz ! Is it still for sale ?

11. smcmusic

smcmusic

Oct 15, 2014
    musician
    Hi, Im interested in your Genz Benz! Is it still for sale?

12. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    It sure is. I will PM you.

13. smcmusic

smcmusic

Oct 15, 2014
    musician
    I have $700. How does that sound to you?

14. slothlane

slothlane Banned

May 23, 2012
    Pm sent

15. sevenyearsdown

Jan 29, 2008
    Sanborn, NY
    Sale pending