SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 bass head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by topper, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Price:
    $400
    The shuttle series of bass amps by Genz Benz are really amazing and pretty hard to find. 600 watts into 4 ohms and less than 4 pounds.

This one is in great shape. Shows a few scuffs due to normal use. Works like a champ. Comes with a shoulder/gig bag for the head and the "saddle" that's used to mount it to the top of a speaker cabinet.

I love this amp and you will too. I'm only selling it because I ended up with two thanks to another equipment purchase.

Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. PayPal preferred.

GenzBenz1.jpg GenzBenz2.jpg GenzBenz3.jpg

FEATURES
    • Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
    • Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
    • Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
    • Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
    • 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
    • Speakon® Speaker Outputs
    • Internal Fan Cooling
    • Full XLR Direct Out Interface
    • Aux. Input
    • Headphone Jack
    • Effects Loop

Shuttle Series | GENZ BENZ

Open to trades for a nice, comparably valued 5 string bass.

2. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Hey, I'm definitely interested in this amp, have actually been waiting for one to pop up on TB for a few weeks now! I've tried it out before and love the compact design with tube tone. Do you know how old the head is, and how much live/gig usage its seen? Thanks.

3. I bought it used a few years back. I don't know it's history before it came to me. I'm a hobbyist, so it's been used for band practice a few times a month and gigged out probably 8-10 times a year. It's never let me down.

brlottermann likes this.
  4. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    I've been using mine extensively for over 6 years. Large venues, small venues. Used at least 150 times and it's still going crazy strong with no issues except a scratchy pot.