1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 bass head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by topper, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Price:
    $400
    The shuttle series of bass amps by Genz Benz are really amazing and pretty hard to find. 600 watts into 4 ohms and less than 4 pounds.

This one is in great shape. Shows a few scuffs due to normal use. Works like a champ. Comes with a shoulder/gig bag for the head and the "saddle" that's used to mount it to the top of a speaker cabinet.

I love this amp and you will too. I'm only selling it because I ended up with two thanks to another equipment purchase.

Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. PayPal preferred.

GenzBenz1.jpg GenzBenz2.jpg GenzBenz3.jpg

FEATURES
    • Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
    • Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
    • Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
    • Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
    • 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit
    • Speakon® Speaker Outputs
    • Internal Fan Cooling
    • Full XLR Direct Out Interface
    • Aux. Input
    • Headphone Jack
    • Effects Loop

Shuttle Series | GENZ BENZ

Open to trades for a nice, comparably valued 5 string bass.

2. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Hey, I'm definitely interested in this amp, have actually been waiting for one to pop up on TB for a few weeks now! I've tried it out before and love the compact design with tube tone. Do you know how old the head is, and how much live/gig usage its seen? Thanks.

3. I bought it used a few years back. I don't know it's history before it came to me. I'm a hobbyist, so it's been used for band practice a few times a month and gigged out probably 8-10 times a year. It's never let me down.

brlottermann likes this.
  4. Hans Gruber

Hans Gruber

Jun 18, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I've been using mine extensively for over 6 years. Large venues, small venues. Used at least 150 times and it's still going crazy strong with no issues except a scratchy pot.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021