1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 Price Drop! 400 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gt96g, Aug 19, 2018.

1. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Price:
    This amp has served me incredibly well since I bought it. I've had it for quite a while and is a fantastic amp, but I recently acquired a 9.2 and could use the money this would bring due to a recent bass purchase so I am putting it on the selling block.

Amp functions perfectly, has some scratches on the bottom but they are minor and purely cosmetic.

Price is 400 shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    DrZ and SteveBass5 like this.
  2. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    price drop

3. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    Great amp here folks, I love mine and it's staying with me...

4. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Thanks, and it absolutely is. If I didn't have a 9.2 it wouldn't be going anywhere.

5. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Cash Offers?

6. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Last price drop, next move is to take it off the selling block

7. Just checking in: is the GB 6.2 still for sale and if so, the price?

8. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Yes still for sale for the time being. Price is 400 shipped.

9. skyline_01

skyline_01 Jeremy Nichols, Endorsing artist, Nordstrand Audio Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Lebanon, OH
    Endorsing artist, Nordstrand Audio
    PM'ed

10. Idiot Savon

Idiot Savon Tall, Dark, Handsome, etc., etc. Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Essex, CT
    What are you looking for in trades?

11. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    I'm really looking to sell for cash but if you have offers you can PM me.

12. QQ: How would you compare the overall output of the 6.2 vs. the 9.2? I sold my 9.2 a while back, but now have a regular gig that is not quite as demanding for overall output. I'm wondering if the 6.2 would suffice?

13. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    I think the 6.2 would suffice for your needs. when I first got the 9.2 I was surprised that the 6.2 did not seem all that much lower in volume overall. I used the 6.2 for about 8 years on a number of small to medium size venues. I even used it for a show at the house of independents in Asbury Park NJ, which is a decent sized pro venue.

It was very rare that it was even needed, but often sound guys would use the DI on the back of the head. In all the years I've had it I've never once felt under-powered or that my tone was being overwhelmed by another amp. I should also mention 90% of the time I was running it on a single 8ohm 210, so at 350w, I did have one occasion to use it with a house supplied aguilar 410 which just happened to be 4ohms and around 600w, the 6.2's exact output. That combination absolutely screamed.

Point being the head has a lot of options, 350w @ 8ohms has been more than enough for me for a long time, if that is not enough you can use the DI and if you need more power still, with a properly matched 4ohm cab, most guitarist will be asking you to turn down.

14. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Open to Cash offers. Pm if interested.

15. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    Offers?

16. Where are you located? Im near philly and weighing my options between a few amps

17. gt96g

gt96g Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Philly Area
    You have a PM