1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Genz-Benz ShuttleMax 12.2 amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VifferMike, Jun 10, 2018.

1. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Price:
    For sale: A 2013 Genz-Benz ShuttleMax 12.2 bass amplifier head in excellent condition. Dual discrete channels (FET/12AX7 tube preamps) that can be blended, 1,200 watts per channel, three-band parametric EQ on each channel, low/mid/high tone-shape circuits, headphone out/aux-in, dedicated effects loops for each channel, ultra-clean direct output, five-function (channels, tone-shape circuits) footswitch, 6.8 pounds – this was (and still is, to some) the best Class D gigging amp ever made.

I’m the second owner; I purchased the amp from the original owner on TalkBass in early 2014. I gigged it regularly until early 2016, after which the amp saw little use other than as a rehearsal box through headphones. Through it all, it’s never had a single issue. (NOTE: The black lines on the faceplate are vinyl markup tape that will be removed before I ship the head.)

More detailed stats on this glorious piece of gear can be found here.

I really hate to sell it, but such is life. I used to be quite active on TalkBass, but priorities and joint health have made bass guitar take a back seat in recent years. Now the time’s come to give part of my gigging rig new homes (see my other listing for a mid-2000s Modulus VJ4 with a Genesis GVJ neck).

$625 OBO, shipped CONUS. Sale includes original footswitch, power cord, box and manual. No trade offers, please. Priced to move: I do need to move this fairly quickly because of bills. Thanks for looking.

40905398040_bd294ebfac_o.jpg
    41815783125_7e67186f42_o.jpg
    41815782985_19ed68b6de_o.jpg

2. Interested. PM’ed you.

3. Bass_Frequency

Bass_Frequency Old School Groove Oriented

Mar 24, 2015
    Texas
    Im in texas too,,wanna make offer if local to dallas...thx

4. VifferMike

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    I'm in North Texas, so a local deal's possible. PM me.

5. VifferMike

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Sale pending. Will mark as sold if it goes through.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021