1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Genz Benz ShuttleMax 9.2 900 Watt Amp Amplifier | 2 Channel + OEM FootSwitch + Headshell

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sludgetail, Mar 19, 2019.

1. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Price:
    $675 + SHIPPING CONUS / OEM BOX, FOOTSWITCH, DOCS + CUSTOM HEAD SHELL
    ---------------------------------------------------

Selling Genz Benz ShuttleMax 9.2 Bass Amp in Great Condition
    900w at 4ohms / 500w at 8ohms!
    2-Channel Bass Amplifier - Made & Tested in the Summer Heat of Arizona
    *HEADSHELL IS REMOVABLE*

***PRICED LOW FOR TALKBASS GANG***
    ***$675 + SHIPPING - TOP 48 STATES***
    ***NO TRADES***

• Includes Hardwood Grab & Go Custom Vented Tuff Headshell
    • Includes OEM 5 Button Footswitch (in Box in Pics)
    • Includes All Original Case Candy/OEM Plug & Genz Benz Box
    • Biggest 900 Watt Gut-Punch Around + 2 Channels & Crazy Onboard Options
    • Will be packed with care / double boxed
    • Note that the head shell shows some wear/amp is clean as a whistle and sounds like thunder
    • Amp does not move in the head shell, you can remove it if you'd like or keep it on for extra protection and to keep it from moving on top of your amp (this thing makes for a ton of bass).

Selling my Genz Benz ShuttleMax 9.2 Two-Channel Bass Amp, bought this just recently as a backup for my Mesa D800+ when I was gassin' for a Fender Super Bassman. As fate would have it, I found a Super Bassman used a day after I bought it and don't need both + my Mesa. This is a lot of amp at 900w @ 4ohms and will hook up your cabs with that thick syrupy juice you seek.

This is one of the flagship amps from Genz, made by our own forum virtuoso, Andy, who moved on to work with Mesa on the Subway amps & series. These are still factory serviceable. Absolute powerhouse, plenty of tonal and shaping options, plus 2 channels and a variety of knobs, gizmos and every sound you can imagine. No doubt there is a lot of genius poured into this amp.

This amp has a great drive / hybrid tube channel, and cleans are heavy & thick with a fantastic sound that goes from vintage/overdrive to extreme slap punch and mid-scoop as well as very heavy lows for 5 & 6 string players.

Features from Genz Benz

• 900W @ 4 ohms | 500W @ 8 ohms;
    • Dual Channels Include both FET and TUBE Preamps
    • Switchable or Blendable Preamps
    • Input Mute Circuit
    • High & Low Gain Switch per Channel
    • Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
    • High Current Class D Amplifier Design
    • Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits (See Far Right)
    • 3 DPM™ Power Management

• LED Status Indicators
    • Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon® Speaker Outputs
    • Internal Fan Cooling
    • Full XLR Direct Output Interface
    • Aux. Input
    • Headphone Jack
    • Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
    • 115/230 Volt Switchable
    • 5 Position Footswitch Included

Will be double boxed and shipped with care with insurance and solid packing for FREE IN CONTINENTAL US / TOP 48 STATES ONLY.

Thanks and you will get my cell phone after purchase, as well as tracking, shipping photos, and of course my promise to keep things 100% transparent. If you need anything -- I'm here!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Bim1959 and catcauphonic like this.
  2. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    The Swiss Army knife of bass tone. These are great amps and I love mine. This is a bargain and the quality of the Genz Benz amps is very good indeed. All I did to mine was put a really good sounding tube in it. What a great amp.

sludgetail likes this.
  3. sludgetail

sludgetail

Feb 26, 2018
    Orange, CA
    Hi Chuck,

Thanks for swinging by and for the good word, partner. I appreciate the feedback on this monster and hope you have a great weekend my friend :)