1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GENZLER BASS ARRAY 12-3 w/ COVER

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by retrosynth, Dec 8, 2016.

1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    Price:
    Brand new in the box-bought on a whim and never used. I have too many cabs and need to thin down. Sounds FANTASTIC. Includes heavy duty vinyl cover from AmplifierCovers.com. $650 shipped in CONUS. PM your email address and I will send a PayPal invoice. Check out my stellar TB feedback! No trades, thanks.

Attached Files:

2. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    This innovative design blends the benefits of a 12” vented bass reflex design with the performance and pattern control of a 4 x 3” neodymium driver line array element. 8 ohms.

3. John Mark

John Mark

Jan 13, 2017
    Interested in buying. What does PM mean?

4. Radio

Radio

Jan 8, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    It means you are interested in talking about the sale offering privately, so you click on the seller's username, go to his profile and then click on Start a Conversation.
    It lets other viewers (and the seller) that you are interested, but it should not keep others from starting a dialogue, either.

I hope I got that right, TB!

5. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    It means to Private Message the seller to discuss further details :thumbsup:

6. John Mark

John Mark

Jan 13, 2017
    Thanks Guys.