1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Getting back in the bass game.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by lafonjef, Dec 23, 2016.

1. lafonjef

lafonjef

Dec 23, 2016
    Manitowoc, WI
    Good news everybody! I recently picked up a bass again after about 15 years of not playing. I am just starting back up, and can't wait to get back to playing. I'm sure I'll find a ton of useful information here, and hope that I can someday be as helpful to a new player down the road.

/\/\3phist0 likes this.
  2. Welcome back. It has not changed, music is still melody, harmony and rhythm. Now days with the Internet there are all kinds of "How to do it" stuff out there. Ask Google and she speaks to you. Yes the guys here are great about answering questions and we will be relying upon you to chime in, we all learn from each other.

Again welcome.

3. /\/\3phist0

/\/\3phist0 Life: It's sexually transmitted and always fatal Supporting Member

Welcome.

4. Stevorebob

Stevorebob Well... I Am Here, Aren't I? Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Welcome back to bass. And welcome to TalkBass.