Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gig bag or case for an EA iamp

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by heymrbassman, Feb 10, 2004.

1. Hi
    I have an EA iamp 350 combo and would like to take the amp out and use it with other cabs. Does anyone known if there is a bag or case that would fit the head?

I assume that if you buy the head alone there would be some sort of protection and a carry handle.

2. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    EA has come out with a bag for the new iAMP 500:

[​IMG]

The 500 is very close in size to the iAMP 350 head- I'll be bringing one in from the warehouse to ship tomorrow and can measure it for you to see how close it comes. I have a couple more of the bags coming in this week. Contact me off-board if you are interested.

FYI, the same bag is being manufactured for the iAMP 800 head.

3. Thanks Bob

Really I was hoping for more of a semi hard case like a flight case. this would allow easy setup.

I will consider this option though

Thanks again.

4. Bob Gollihur

Bob Gollihur GollihurMusic.com

Mar 22, 2000
    New Joisey Shore
    Big Cheese Emeritus: Gollihur Music
    There are going to be rack ears available for the 500; I suspect it would fit in an SKB effects rack since it is not very deep.

I picked up a Grundorf 3 space rack case made of wood for my iAMP 500, turned Chris Fitzgerald on to one as well. It is not as deep as the full size SKB but not as shallow as their effects case (the 800 is deeper); it does a nice job for me.