1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available GK 700 RB II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Suncat, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    Price:
    GK 700 RB II for Sale.

The GK is in fantastic condition! I recently purchased it from a fellow TalkBass member and compared it to the Aguilar TH500 that I use and I like the Aguilar much better than the GK.

It's a great amp and it has lots of power. Comes with the power cable.

Here are the specifications:

?format=300w.png

Power
    @4Ω
    480 WATTS

Biamp
    1x
    50 WATT HORN

Dimensions
    19 x 8 x 3.5"
    19.5 LBS

Preamp
    SOLID STATE
    INTEGRATED CIRCUIT

Paypal accepted and can ship it anywhere in the CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    bmac314 likes this.
  2. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    what do you like better about the TH 500?
    not trying to be a ass just wondering.

3. Suncat

Suncat

Jul 28, 2004
    Louisiana
    I like the TH500 because I can dial in what I like in bass tone quickly. I like how the TH500 sounds overall to my ears and it's good for the types of music I play.

The GK sounds great as well and it has lots of power. You have more options with the GK over the TH500 in that you can use other settings to create different tones. The GK has more tonal control to fine tune the tone someone would want for their style of music.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021