SOLD GK MBE 212 600W Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dmccuiston, Feb 14, 2019.

1. dmccuiston

dmccuiston mediocre post-rock bass person

Jul 24, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Price:
    GK MBE 212 4ohm 600 watt Bass Cabinet

This has been my bass cab for the last few years used mostly for practice and only gigged a couple of times. This cab is light, loud and built like a tank. A few scratches on the outside, but in overall great condition. I'm upgrading to a larger cab to run a larger head, so though I hate to see this one go, it needs to find a new home.

4 ohms
    600W RMS
    Speakon and 1/4" input
    Two 12" neodymium speakers
    Dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 26-3/4"H x 14-3/4"D
    34 lbs

Includes used, but fully functional 3' Nuetrik Speakon cable.

I will ship to CONUS for $60, but would rather meet for local(ish) pickup, if possible. I'm near Richmond, VA.
    IMG_1050.jpg
    --
    From Gallien-Krueger:

This Gallien-Krueger 212 MBE bass speaker enclosure is the perfect complement to MB Series heads and the MB210 combo. The ultracompact design and exceptionally light weight of the Gallien-Krueger bass speaker allow you to create the ideal head/cabinet combination for any situation without sacrificing portability. This bass cab features 4-ohm impedance, 600W power handling, Speakon and 1/4" inputs, two 12" neodymium speakers, and tweeter with defeat, all weighing in at 34 pounds. Neodymium speakers are both powerful and lightweight, providing incredible power and projection without the added weight of conventional alnico or ceramic drivers. You will love how the Gallien-Krueger 212MBE bass speaker cab sounds. Your back will love how little it weighs.

IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg IMG_1050.jpg IMG_1052.jpg IMG_1051.jpg

2. TNCreature

TNCreature Jinkies! Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Philadelphia Burbs
    I have this same cabinet. It is lightweight and Loud! I love mine.
    Good luck.

3. dmccuiston

Jul 24, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Thanks! Agreed, it is great!

4. G RICH 5

G RICH 5 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Are these still being made

5. dmccuiston

Jul 24, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    They are not still being made. Series II is out and they are a bit heavier and squattier

G RICH 5 likes this.
  6. dmccuiston

Jul 24, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    "getting_ready_to_go_into_the_studio_and_would_like_to_sell_this_to_finance_another_purchase" bump :)

7. Nice

8. PM'ed you.

9. dmccuiston

Jul 24, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Took it down as I couldn't move it before recording. May put it back up in a few months. Thanks for the offers

10. PullThePlug

PullThePlug

Jan 8, 2014
    Sacramento
    Hello! I know this is almost a year later, but I am interested if you still have this can. Let me know and thanks!