1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Good 2x10s to stack vertically.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FREAKYSTLYEY, Jun 11, 2012.

1. FREAKYSTLYEY

FREAKYSTLYEY Inactive

Jan 14, 2007
    I'm looking for 2x10 cabs to stack vertically. I know you can turn just about Any of them on their side but is there any like the tc electronic. Are the ampeg 2x10 micro stacks any good for this? By the way what's the general consensus on tc electronics

2. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru..........

Apr 11, 2006
    Look for some second hand EV B-210 cabinets, no friggin' horn/tweeters to think about/deal with and they sound great, lots of everything a bassist needs, and good high end despite or thanks to the no tweeter dealio. :cool:

3. RoadRanger

RoadRanger Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2004
    NE CT
    The Ampeg SVT-210AV's stack great :) .

4. Long ones with the speakers up and down, not squared off ones with speakers in the in the corners.

5. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    I've been gigging two Avatar Neo 210 cabinets stacked as a vertical 410 for over a year now.
    LOVE em'.

www.avatarspeakers.com

6. 4-string

4-string

Jul 23, 2006
    Norway
    TC Electronic RS210. Great cabs.

7. drea2304

drea2304

Feb 13, 2012
    Central IL
    I use 2-210avs. They stack fine and sound great. 26lbs each

8. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    Plus 1000!
    Love me my stack of 210av's! Driven w/a PF350, pure Ampeg Heaven!

J!

9. jeffwo

jeffwo

Feb 16, 2010
    Leesburg, Virginia
    I've done this for years with my Trace Elliot 2-10s, excellent cabinets for this - a rack sits on top perfectly.

10. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    I think it's probably all. And everyone should stack them vertically. No question aligned/arrayed drivers are a better configuration.

11. I use 2 tc cabs, 2x10 and a 2x12 upright.....mega sound and a perfect height, love mine to bits.

12. A pair of the Acme B2 covers all my needs. :D

13. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

GK Neo210's

14. You'll get lots of opinions... my opinion is the TC Electronic RS210 is the best 210 I ever heard.

15. Altitude

Altitude An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure. Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2005
    Denver, nee Austin
    I like the Eden 210XSTs. They aren't particularly light, but they are kind of petite given the punch they bring, and they sound good vertical.

16. froghat

froghat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    I have two Aguilar GS210s that I stack vertically. Great sound!

17. esa372

esa372

Aug 7, 2010
  18. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    I'm not aware of any 2x10 cabs that would be bad to stack vertically... :eyebrow:

MM

19. Some put one in each corner of a cubical cab. Your dispersion goes south compared to the vertical alignment.