Good Practice tracks?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Hopps, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Hopps

Hopps

Nov 4, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    I am sans drum machine, and I would like to know if anyone knows of any good websites with practice tracks. Anything from ballad style, to funk...

I could go for either something with a band (minus the bassist) to just a drum track. Anyone?

2. pfschim

pfschim Just a Skeleton with a Jazz bass

Apr 26, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    hey there, the ones I'm going to point you at are all Jazz standards from the Berklee website. They are legit, avail for free and you are able to eliminate either bass, drums or piano/keys. They are real tracks, not MIDI, so they sound pretty good too. Great for working on walking lines and soloing over various jazz changes. Each track also offers a downloadable .pdf of the chart with the written changes too, which is also handy as a practice aid.

http://learningresources.berklee.edu/public/PFD/index.php

I don't have any others to offer off the top.

good luck and I hope you enjoy these.

3. Hopps

Hopps

Nov 4, 2007
    Eugene, OR
    wow, what a cool little site! Thanks.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021