1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Got a GC deal on GK

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by sido, Mar 11, 2009.

1. sido

sido

Jul 11, 2008
    Well, got a deal at Guitar Center Hollywood last weekend. Walked in and saw a Gallien Krueger MBS150 III, the little 90-to-150 watt 12-inch combo favored by jazzers, for clearance price of $449.00. And, I had a postcard coupon for 20% or $100 off max, which the salesman cheerfully applied, yielding a net price of $389. Dollars. Total. Inc tax. For an item that routinely goes for $699. Now, I already own one, and the matching extension cab. But for $389, including tax ... I now own two. Last one. And, yes, the store was very lightly visited by customers. Bizness seemed slow.

2. dougjwray

dougjwray

Jul 20, 2005
    In September, I strolled into Guitar Center to kill some time, and ended up nabbing up a GK 1001RBII (floor model, slightly scratched, bearing "clearance" tag) for $250.

3. dean owens

dean owens

Sep 23, 2008
    pittsboro, nc
    :eek: dang.

4. hyp.spec

hyp.spec

May 14, 2006
    Warren, MI

:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

I thought I got a good deal when I paid $600 from RMC...