1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hallooo

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by James Lithgow, Oct 20, 2006.

1. James Lithgow

James Lithgow

Oct 19, 2006
    James the name, bass the game. I'm into my 50's now and have been a jazz player since getting turned onto the music of Charles Mingus back in the 1960's. First bass player of note was Danny Thompson from Pentangle and from there discovered jazz.
    I often work at the computer without my glasses on so my spelling will/may be weird. My eyes have only just started to go so sometimes when I have to play an unknown chart it remains unknown.
    I am always looking for transcriptions of upright bass solos as I am also pretty darn lazy about figuring them out myself.
    Former fingerstyle guitar player which I haven't picked up in about five years.
    Looking forward to this forum.

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021