I've got an A70 that was KIA by faulty electrical wiring in a friend's practice space. I've since gotten a much better amp (Ashdown Klystron 500) but would still like to get this pup running again. The electrician that eventually fixed the electrical issue said he tested the outlet it was plugged in to and it was jumping between 60v and 120v. It may have been two or more issues that eventually put the amp down; leading up to the incident it seemed the limiter would be triggered and I would lose 99% of volume output. (this was even on a "safe" circuit) After replacing the fuse and a couple resistors, the amp will power on with the limiter still stuck on, no sound coming out until the power is switched off and it will produce a soft "bweeep" on powering down.