1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke Amp problem and support

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sharpie555, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Sharpie555

Sharpie555

Nov 27, 2007
    I have a hartke lh500 that is cutting out. I have replaced the tube and tried plugging in through the effects return so I know that it is a power amp problem and not a preamp problem, and I will need to send it in for repair. I am the second owner so it is not under warranty. Is it better to contact Larry Hartke directly or go through the samsontech website? I tried emailing Larry a week ago and have not received a response. If it is better to contact him directly can one of you give me his current phone number and email? and have any of you had any experience with sending a Hartke amp in for repair? Thanks for all comments/suggestions.

2. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Hartke has great CS. Larry sometimes gets a little busy and might miss an email or phone call but he tries to answer them all. Calling their CS department is just as good, but Larry's number is 201-452-4960 and email is lahartke@comcast.net.

jjk2007 likes this.