Hartke Kickback 12 Speaker

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MarkWtbyCT, Jul 23, 2018.

1. MarkWtbyCT

MarkWtbyCT Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Connecticut
    OK now my 120 watt older Kickback 12 speaker is buzzing and rattling. What would be a good replacement speaker for this amp? Basslite?

2. Yahboy

Yahboy

May 21, 2008
    how abour Hydrive driver ? Try Email Larry Hartke.

3. Try searching for someone getting rid of their amp.

I love my kickback 12! I actually bought a kickback 15 and replaced the headunit just to keep the 12. Funny part about the whole thing, burned the unit out when in the early 2000s and replaced the headunit a few years back. Then realized, I lugged this thing around for years and for good reason, because they sound Amazing! Wish I still had it but had to let it go.

BaltoNealio likes this.
  4. MarkWtbyCT

MarkWtbyCT Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Connecticut
    OK after some research...I went with this
    "Dayton Audio PA310-8 12" Pro Woofer" from www.parts-express.com!
    It is 1/2 the price of the replacement speaker from fullcompass, suits the cabinet fine and actually sounds
    louder and clearer than what I remember of the original when it was newer. Completely satisfied.
    The negative...it has a heavier magnet and probably adds a couple of pounds to the amp. Fits into the cutout no problem.

Yahboy likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021