1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello and ques on where to start (wiring)

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by royc, Apr 2, 2006.

1. royc

royc

Apr 2, 2006
    Maryland
    Hello!

Well, I've pulled my gear out of the closet after quite a few years, and I want to put things together.

I have two basses...

First, I have a SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB301. There are two wires that are disconnected, and it is not apparent as to where they go - where can I find out about the wiring? Also, I need to know what each of the controls does. I got this as a gift, and I know it came with documentation, but it's long gone. It was about 1990.

Second, I have an original Peavey T-40 that's in pieces. I know that the tops of both toggle switches are broken off and there's a screw missing. Other than that, I guess I could have some neck problems after all sitting around for the last 15 years. I got this when I was in 6th or 7th grade, when it was brand new on the market (between 76-78). I contacted Peavey at one point and it pre-dates their serial number records. I remember my dad took me to the store to get a Fender Precision and I saw this thing and said wow! :hyper:

Roy