1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by dxb, Dec 25, 2016.

1. dxb

dxb

Dec 25, 2016
    I've been a frequent visitor to the site so I thought I might as well join. I used to play guitar only but I've gravitated toward bass a lot more these days. I dunno, something about not having to play with a pick really appeals to me. My current bass collection is pretty small but if my guitar collection is any indication, I suspect it will continue to grow.

2. steve_ss

steve_ss Shiny, let's be bad guys. Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Southern NJ, USA
    Welcome to the bass board, and Merry Christmas. I haven't been playing bass very long and recently joined the board. So far everyone has been really friendly and helpful.

dxb likes this.
  3. pcake

pcake Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Los Angeleez
    welcome to TB!

i, too, am a guitar player who gravitated to the low end. i never played with a pick, but i just love those low tones!

btw, love your avatar :)

dxb likes this.
  4. dxb

dxb

Dec 25, 2016
    Thanks for the greetings! Oh and the avatar was just something I drew in the middle of the night when I was half asleep (I guess that's what was rattling around in my head at the time!)

5. Welcome.

dxb likes this.