Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by AcousticMinja, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Hey there, I'm Robert.
    I've been lurking this site for a while and finally decided to join after having a few questions myself and to gain some knowledge!
    To be honest, I'm primarily a guitarist and vocalist, but have been trying to pick up bass on the side. I finally am getting one and am stoked! :D I'm also looking into getting a fretless after getting rid of one of my guitars. I have to say, fretless basses are probably my favorite.
    Anyway, a little about me: I play guitar and lead vocals in a progressive alternative metal band called Enxcet, I'm majoring in astronomy, I love instruments with strings on them haha (really, you leave me alone with a banjo, harp, etc for a long enough time and I'll have created something weird on it!) and bass wise, I absolutely love progressive, jazz, and ambient stuff! I love how creative bass players are in those genres, always creating new and unique sounds. Playing with some gnarly 9, 10, 11, and 12 string beasts. Love it! :smug:

Anyway, hope to chat with you all soon!