1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hello from Seattle

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Glester, Mar 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Glester

Glester

Mar 27, 2016
    Hey all. Just officially joined yesterday and I'm looking forward to being an active member of the community. I don't yet own a bass but have played guitar a bit and I'm very seriously considering a bass guitar. I'm hoping to get some sound advice and of course at some point be able to pay it back to the community.

Cheers,
    Greg

2. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Welcome to TB :)

Not sure if you want to play bass or geetar yet? Well, that's a personal choice that only you can make. Both have their place, and either is a worthwhile endeavor to learn.

We're coming up on this year's annual Seattle/Pacific NW TB Get Together, which will be held in Fremont on May 14th ... Might not be a bad idea for you to come by to see, hear, and touch some cool bass gear in action. I'll look for the link and post it here.

Whichever you choose, welcome to the exciting world of making music :bassist:

Marial and Glester like this.
  3. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Glester likes this.
  4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!

5. Welcome and if you can make the get together -- GO.

Glester likes this.
  6. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    Welcome, fellow Seattleite. Dig the spring rains.

7. Glester

Glester

Mar 27, 2016