1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello

Discussion in 'Rockabilly [DB]' started by jimmyzero, Feb 22, 2008.

1. jimmyzero

jimmyzero

Feb 22, 2008
    bass

2. I can't offer anything related to upright slap or rock, psycho or whatever-billy is going on these days(no offence, I just don't know anything about it :)), but this site is FULL of useful info, cool folks & lots of amusing(to me :D)sarcasm & snide comments. Use the search function before asking anything & you'll be fine.

Edit: Filling in your public profile will help when you ask 'what kind of ____ works best for____? potential responders will have a better idea of what you're wanting to do musically.

3. wingnut

wingnut

Apr 18, 2007
    Las Vegas Nv.
    Welcome aboard! Get some of the following, it really helped me out. The Paladins, The Blasters, Reverend Horton Heat, Hillbilly Hellcats, Older Elvis records, Th' Legendary Shack Shakers, Big Bad Vodoo Daddy. Hope these help you as much as they did me. Good Luck

4. kmanley_29649

kmanley_29649

Jan 25, 2008
    Taylors SC
    Anything with Lee Rocker

5. jimmyzero

jimmyzero

Feb 22, 2008
    big bass

6. Wow, everybody makes this guy mad.

7. jimmyzero

jimmyzero

Feb 22, 2008
    I'm not mad. Nothing personal, there's just not much going on on this board. Thanks to the guys that responded and best wishes. Guess I didn't need to edit my posts. I'm laid off right now and I get really bored.