1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help an aspiring economist out

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by drteeth, Mar 17, 2009.

1. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    I need some help here.. I'm supposed to find out for a motorcycle company , how much of their production (if any) is located in Europe. I've spent the last four hours looking through annual reports, newspapers and the like..Sales data appears to be no problem, production data is being a b****. Now I'm even trying to find out how much employees work in each of their affilliate companies (43 of 'em).

So as you can see I'm becoming desperate. Is there by any chance someone on here who knows where to find information like this?

And to the rest of you: fail away, let yourself go :D

2. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Why don't they know where they are building their own product...?

3. drteeth

drteeth

Apr 1, 2008
    Leuven, Belgium
    The company knows, but most are not keen on giving away that information.. Especially for a group consisting of 43 seperate companies with their own facilities and structures data like that is hard to find. Or I'm just looking in the wrong places.