1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help identifying this Ibanez?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by OkkultistBass, May 27, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Only picture I can get.
    Looks like a EDC-700 or some sort of Ergodyne to me.
    Is it?

2. It's from the EDB series, don't know the model number though.

3. Maybe this?
    _c238805_image_0.

4. Swin

Swin

May 25, 2008
    Toronto
    Ibanez Freakazoid
    It's a EDB600 in grey pewter, you can see it in the '98 catalog

Ibanez Catalogs

5. EamusCatuli

EamusCatuli

Mar 18, 2009
    Chicago
    If it's got 5 knobs, it's an Ergodyne EDB600 -- volume, pup selector and 3 band EQ. If there's only 4 knobs, it's an EBD500 -- same but with only a 2 band EQ.

I'm selling the exact same color in a 600 model. Let me know if you're interested.

6. drspanky

drspanky

Jun 28, 2011
    I've had this bass for a while and am just now playing it. It was set up a couple of years ago, but now as I move up on the neeck, particularly passed the 5th fret, the notes are pretty sharp. What do I do?

thanks

Spanky

7. Swin

Swin

May 25, 2008
    Toronto
    Ibanez Freakazoid
    Your intonation is out then, the saddle adjustment screws on the bridge will help get the whole board in tune.

8. lug

lug

Feb 11, 2005
    League City, Tx
    +1

Ring the string over the 12th fret (don't actually fret it). Next fret the string at the 12th fret. The fretted note will be sharper than the ringing harmonic one. Move the saddle back until they are the same.