1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help Larry Hartke!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by schecter5string, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Larry I need a real replacement speaker for my 2200 pro. Do you still make them?

2. Dbassmon

Dbassmon

Oct 2, 2004
    Rutherford, NJ
    Customer Service at 1-800-372-6766 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm Eastern) to place your parts order.

3. Jeff Scott

Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2006
    What kind of help does Larry need? :bag:

4. +1

I thought it was going to be a "Help Larry" Telethon or something like that.........

Come to think of it.....it might be cool to be one of "Larry's Kids"!!! :p

5. Thumpy McGroove

Thumpy McGroove

Jul 11, 2012
    Maine
    I know some don't dig Hartke stuff but it will be my next rig. All the good things I have heard about their customer service is astonishing. For example, I have heard of them doing free repairs (well the shipping and handling isn't free but what ever) on their products even if the warranty runs out!!! Thats good business right there.

6. Larry Hartke

Larry Hartke

Feb 27, 2010
    Hartke Systems
    Hey Schecter5string,

How come almost nobody uses their real name on Talkbass? What in the hell are you all afraid of out there?

I've have no problems doing it! Nobody has come round the house at night.

Anyway that's going to depend on the 2200 you have because there were several 12 inch driver sizes over time as I recall.

Best thing to do is give my service manager Frank Cardello a call at 1-800-328-2882 (New York) and see what he has to say.

I'm right here if you need further assistance 201-680-8153 cell or lahartke@comcast.net

7. SamanthaCay

SamanthaCay Like bass guitar OMG!

Nov 16, 2008
    Denver, CO.
    HA!
    Larry you are the batman of the musical instrument business all we have to do is shine a light in the sky and BAM! Your there.:D
    That's freaking awesome man keep up the good work.:)

8. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Wish I could say the same thing ;)

9. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    wow...now that's customer service!!

10. Session1969

Session1969

Dec 2, 2010
    This is an awesome forum. I've checked out others for vocalists and guitarists but none seem to hold a candle to ours.

11. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    Agreed. I have seen it now three times. The others from Roger Sadowsky and the GallienKrueger people.

12. Let's not forget the guys from Genz Benz, Peavey, Ampeg and QSC who have been most helpful.

13. Faraday

Faraday

Jun 20, 2012
    Genz Benz is right up there with customer service and having their technical guys and Big Cheese responding to forum posts. Along with the build them fast, ship and forget them companies, there are some great companies.

14. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    "Help me Larry Hartke...you're my only hope!"

EricPrincessLeia.

15. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Larry, I said some bad things here about the Taliban back in 2001. After I thought about it, I moved my family to Groom Lake where the Taliban can't get me. There's no way I'm going to use my real name.

16. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    C'mon! Don't forget Jason. He spends more time here than he does at work. Good for us!

17. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Ya know I don't own a single piece of Hartke gear but this makes me want to just on principal. God bless you man. My name is Scott Rau by the way...there I did it! Oh I feel kind of different maybe a little woozy....but wait I think its time for an IPA, yes it's 5:44 here in NorCal, it is time.

18. Larry Hartke is so cool... I feel like buying an Hartke amp even though I really don't need one!

:D

No, really, that's great customer service.

19. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    Endorsement deals for everybody!!!! :hyper::bassist::D

please?