1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

help me out?

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by djzap, Mar 22, 2009.

1. djzap

djzap

Oct 20, 2008
    Carlow, Ireland
    im getting a bad rap on my youtube bass covers. i dont know why though, because im pretty sure i have the tracks almost 100% if not that.

http://www.youtube.com/zapcovers

please help

2. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    you actually LISTEN to youtube retards and their nasty comments?.....

shame on you!!

99% of them will either compare your playing to someone who has been playing for 20 years, or rip on you cause they are jealous and have NOTHING on their channel to show anything. (better or worse )

I get a TON of good posts, and also many jealous retards who have nothing better to do with their time than mess with people online, and 1 star all your video ratings.

delete the posts and block their names if it upsets you so much, just like any public service ( myspace/facebook )...etc.....

3. Yeah, don't give it a second thought. Just play the best you can, practice, and don't worry about youtube. Check out videos of pro musicians who made it big. The youtube bashers slam them often too. There are many negative people out there, and the animinity of the internet lets them say whatever they want without repercussion.