1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hofner Club???

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mr. Mig, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Mr. Mig

Mr. Mig

Sep 7, 2008
    I was wondering if there is a hofner club on here? I would like to join. Don't want to start one if one already exists.

2. No. Please start one and I will join :)

pbassrules likes this.
  3. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    I'll join too.

DWB_3121.

pbassrules likes this.
  4. You should be in a Hofner club for Hofner Clubs! That is a brilliant bass!

I will join, I have two Hofner Icon violin basses and three Hofner Icon Club basses. Love 'em!

pbassrules and sneha1965 like this.
  5. I'll join. Got a 500/1 1966, a Cavern reisue and a reissue v63.

6. Tupac

Tupac

May 5, 2011
    I love how tiny their bodies are. Why do other brands insist on making you "wear a door" as Paul McCartney put it?

pbassrules likes this.
  7. vic2

vic2

Feb 4, 2012
    i'll join. i had both an original german-made 500/1 and 500/2--sold one; the other was stolen years ago. just bought the club ct, and love it. they make an excellent club ct 6-string, too, that i would have to highly recommend. great stuff.

pbassrules likes this.
  8. I'm in too !

pbassrules likes this.
  9. sevdog

sevdog

Mar 2, 2008
    ATX
    There is a "Hofner Group" you could join.

But while I've got y'all here I've decided that I just have to have a hollowbody or semihollow. The Hofner club is pretty appealing. Can anybody compare it to a full hollowbody? I want that super warm yet growly sound. I've just about narrowed it down to either an Ibanez AFB200 or an Eastwood Classic so...somebody tell my all the reasons to get a Hofner Club instead!