1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

How much should I sell my Squier bass for?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by yeasayer, Jan 8, 2012.

1. yeasayer

yeasayer

Jan 4, 2012
    I have a black Squier Affinity Series J Bass that is about a year old. I also have a strap that was about $20 that I would include.
    The bass is in almost perfect condition. I'll have to examine it again for scratches/scuffs, but there are no noticeable ones.
    I bought it for $180. Here is a link.
    Squier Affinity Series J Bass and more 4 String Electric Bass at GuitarCenter.com.

How much could I sell this on Craigslist for?

2. yeasayer

yeasayer

Jan 4, 2012
    "(A question related to the value of a bass guitar should be posted in the Basses[BG] forum"
    I'm confused. I'm not selling, just asking for a price check. Is this not allowed?

3. Not unless you are a supporting member.
    Quote: "Price check/"How much is this bass worth"-type threads are limited to supporting members only. Post them in the appropriate forums for the item in question (A question related to the value of a bass guitar should be posted in the Basses[BG] forum, an amplifier in the Amps[BG] forum, etc.)"

4. Bob C

Bob C

Mar 26, 2000
    Duluth, MN
    Price check/"How much is this bass worth"-type threads are limited to supporting members only.