Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Huff guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I no the maker of these fine insturments post here and I cant seem to find much internet info. Does anybody no the starting cost of a r-series or z-series bass? And How good are these insturments in terms of tone,playabillity and constrution and what would you compare them to?

2. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I happen to know quite a bit about these outstanding instruments! ;) :D You can check out some photos at Darrin's site (www.dhuffguitars.com) and at my site as well (www.blueberryhillbass.com).

They're oustanding in every category you could possibly think of, and in my opinion, are some of the finest, hand-crafted basses being built today. I'm sure you'll also hear from other DHuff owners here who are thrilled with their basses.

3. I'd say shoot Darrin an email. I don't think he discloses his prices in public. What I can say is that many people have been very satisfied with his basses. From the clips I've heard (Matthew Wilkinson's bass) he makes a hell of a good sounding bass!

4. JPJ

JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Thedeadking,
    Check your PMs. I sent you some additional info on DHuff guitars.

5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX