Huff guitars

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    I no the maker of these fine insturments post here and I cant seem to find much internet info. Does anybody no the starting cost of a r-series or z-series bass? And How good are these insturments in terms of tone,playabillity and constrution and what would you compare them to?
  2. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I happen to know quite a bit about these outstanding instruments! ;) :D You can check out some photos at Darrin's site ( and at my site as well (

They're oustanding in every category you could possibly think of, and in my opinion, are some of the finest, hand-crafted basses being built today. I'm sure you'll also hear from other DHuff owners here who are thrilled with their basses.
  3. I'd say shoot Darrin an email. I don't think he discloses his prices in public. What I can say is that many people have been very satisfied with his basses. From the clips I've heard (Matthew Wilkinson's bass) he makes a hell of a good sounding bass!
  4. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    Check your PMs. I sent you some additional info on DHuff guitars.
  5. Deano Destructo

Deano Destructo Music Man/Upton addict. Hasn't slept since 1979. Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2000
    Austin, TX