1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I really liked Dr.Cheese's Bass!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Al Caldwell, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Al Caldwell

Al Caldwell

Mar 18, 2003
    St.Louis , Mo
    The Cort GB75 Felt great!! I would change the pre amp but the bass felt like a working mans bass. I was shocked!! This bass has a lot of good features for the money!! Thanks for letting me check it out! Your pal Al Caldwell

2. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    WOW!!! The GB-75 is an awesome bass. With a few tweeks, it rocks even harder.

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I've played one before and I agree, they are very nice basses!

4. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I may well change the preamp although I am pretty happy with how it sounds currently. I have a 55-02 coming in next week, and once I get it, I will a/b the two of them thoroughly, and then I will have a better idea of what changes I might make to my GB-75.

Once again, it was great meeting you Al, and I thought your LowEnd/Adler bass was the bomb!:D

5. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Al, off topic, but what was the name of the young man who was jamming on your LowEnd/Adler along with James Ross? I really loved his playing.:cool:

6. Samjay

Samjay

Jan 28, 2007
    Off topic again. Al I just got turned on to you. Man your beast. I like what your doing. I went to Tougaloo by the way.:) Sorry Cheese.

7. Al Caldwell

Al Caldwell

Mar 18, 2003
    St.Louis , Mo
    His name is Alvin. He play's with Levi King Jr. Truly a talented bassist.He's very popular in the St.Louis gospel world. Your pal Al